While our daily open group photo tours are proven to get you better photography results in Brugge (and even beyond), sometimes you may want us to yourself for a photo tour with full focus and flexibility.
We offer these private tours for you to consider towards getting the most out of our time together on tour, it’s that simple. Choose from one of our preset tour routes (10am, 1pm, 4pm, 8pm), or we can build a custom tour around your specific requests (street photography, landscape, Brugge events & otherwise).
Photography learning workshop, tight focus on locations only… or our usual “bit of both”, the choice is entirely yours.
The choice is yours, we’re here to get you to what excites YOU and your camera the most about Brugge.
Private Photo Tours Include
- Full Focus. No big group, just you and your photo guide Andy.
- Length of Private Tour: 3 hours (2 hours on open tours).
- Flexible start time: +/-1hr from open tours as available.
- Choose from the proven routes & times or a custom itinerary/theme
(landscape, architecture, street, any specific topic).
- Optional hotel pickup (within city ring) or our usual spot.
- Maximum 3 photographers per tour, more possible & also see here for groups of +7.
- Includes optional +3 “non- camera” friends or family at no extra charge.
- Free reschedule (as available) up to 3hrs before tour.
Cancel up to 2 days before = 50% refund.